OPUS+ entreprise program: information for employees
Am I entitled to tax credits?
- Until June 30, you will benefit from a Revenue Canadatax credit.
- If your employer supplements the discount offered by the RTM, this additional amount is not taxable by Revenu Québec.
How can I join the program?
- Your employer must first become a member of the OPUS+ entreprise program.
- Once your employer has subscribed, you will receive your business identification code. You will then be invited to subscribe directly online.
- Your employer must then validate your membership request.
- You must submit your membership request on or before the 9th day of the month preceding the validity of the fare and must be approved by your employer on or before the 10th day of the month. For example, if your employer approves your request on January 10, your membership will be activated on the 1st of February. However, if your request is submitted on January 16, your membership will begin on the 1st of March.
- You will receive a free OPUS card in the mail. It will be valid for the next 12 months.
- After 12 consecutive months, you do not have to take any action. Your OPUS card is valid for 4 years. Your subscription will automatically renew until you or your employer decide to end it.
What payment methods are accepted?
You may choose from the following two payment methods:
- Automatic debit from a bank account
- Automatic charge to a credit card
Payments will be processed automatically between the 11th and 15th day of each month.
Can I cancel my membership at any time?
- Yes, but please note the following.
- Your membership is valid for an open-ended period, but you must be a member for at least 12 consecutive months to benefit from the monthly discount of 8.33%. If you cancel your membership before the end of the 12-month subscription, you must reimburse the amount discounted monthly by the RTM.
However, you may cancel your membership without having to reimburse the monthly RTM discount for one of the reasons mentioned in your membership contract.
For more information
Contact our Customer Service.
The OPUS + and OPUS + entreprise subscriptions are offered by ARTM in collaboration with the RTM. The RTM Customer Service will answer all your questions.